How we teach Leadership
“Only three things happen naturally in organizations: friction, confusion, and under-performance. Everything else requires leadership”
(consultant, educator, and author)
Leadership is about developing a vision and a strategy and then motivating your Leadership Team and your people to deliver it.
The best leaders can communicate complex ideas succinctly and with impact, connect with their people both 1-2-1 and in large audience settings, and mediate differences of opinion empathetically and decisively.
- Sun and Moon work with Leaders and Leadership Teams in many different way to support strong clear leadership:
- 1-2-1 Executive Coaching – it can be lonely at the top and having a sounding board that challenges and makes you think can inject fresh ideas and energy.
- Storytelling – a powerful tool for personalizing your leadership style and connecting with large audiences.
- Advanced Presentations – dealing with large conferences, shareholder presentations and Q&A sessions all need you to be at your best in representing your organization.
- Team and Organisational Development – sessions that co-create strategy, motivate cross-team collaboration and shift the culture to match your vision.
- Change Management – high performance organisations are ones that manage and adapt to change effectively. Leading your people through change will define your success as a leader.